ITU-T Standards and BBF test recommendations that can be tested with one of the 15 Sparnex Instruments products and systems that simulate the physical layer.
Copper wires, telephony pairs, coax, twisted pairs, industrial wiring, Ethernet, electricity cable, pole-wiring, undersea cables, ...
Sparnex Instruments is the only developer and manufacturer worldwide of programmable high-end wire-line simulators for testing and benchmarking broadband connectivity, broadband access products and broadband applications. Any type and length of wireline or twisted pair with or without real world impairments can be modelled and simulated in the Sparnex Instruments test and simulation platforms for testing connectivity and quality of broadband applications.
- Universal Test bed for any vendor
- Reference system for Broadband Industry
- Repeatable test results under equal test conditions
- Embedded test routines for different broadband transmission technologies
- Programmable for multiple Standards
- One system covers different World Standards America, Europe, Japan, . .
- Evolving Expert Test System since 1995
- Testing according International Standards like ITU T, IEEE, ETSI, Cenelec . .
- Testing according Broadband Forum (BBF) recommendations
- Product Qualification and Certification
- Test Certification against Telecom Operator testplans
- Interoperability Certification Plans and Approvals
- Interoperability Plugfest Test Equipment and configuration