The LSX 2030 V is the unique and worlds' single xDSL test reference platform for Certification of Interoperability and Performance according International ITU-T Standards. All test and simulation functions are integrated in one system. It allows to test broadband access technology and products on their compliance to Interoperability and performance Standards like TR-60, TR-100, TR-105, TR-114, TR-115, as issued over the years with versions i1, i2, i3 and annexes for retransmission features, Profile 35 b, Long Reach, in all applicable area's like European Standards, American Standard, Japanese Standards, ...
In addition to International Standard verification the LSX 2030 V allows for programming Telecom Operator test plans that mimic the local network characteristics and network conditions. Use Test Cases can be pre-programmed and pre-listed. Or tests can be configured on-the-fly for any specific Use Test Case.
Testing according Standards for Certification or according any applicable test plan can be executed as fully automated test campaigns that run hundreds of Pass/Fail tests with automatic test data gathering for fast and well documented test report generation.
- Universal All In One xDSL test system
- Designed for automatic testing according Standards and according Telco Test Plans
- Always repeatable and reproducible results
- Allow for selection of > 30 Certification Standards / Programs
- Programmable with any copper pair line type and noise
- Several DSLAM drivers allow for automated test campaigns
- Highest accuracy on the market unique programmable simulation and test platform
- Worldwide xDSL expert Referenced by all major Telco Operators, Equipment and Chip vendors
- xDSL Industry Standard since 1995
- One hardware platform for all xDSL Standards
- Testing Compliance of Access Products to Internation Standards
- Testing Interoperability and Performance of xDSL modems/CPE's/Gateways . . and DSLAM's / DPU's
- Benchmarking of products and technologies
- Regression testing of updates, upgrades, and new applications & technologies
- Maximum Performance under realistic real world conditions
- Best Product ranking with selected Use Test Cases
- Reproduction of country and application specific test cases
- Ideal development took in engineering
- Reference system for support, service and trouble shooting